Wednesday, October 31, 2012

D-Y-I Exfoliant


So I found this awesome exfoliant recipe on THIS cute site. Thought I would share it with you all. It smells YUM and makes your skin so soft!

                                      5 tablespoons sea salt
                                      1 tablespoon olive oil
                                      1 lemon

First mix the olive oil and sea salt together. Once the salt gets coated by the oil, the lemon won’t dissolve it! Next cut the lemon in half and squeeze over the salt + oil. Mix and mash.

I have done many D-I-Y exfoliants, and this is my favorite so far! If you have any recipes of you own....DO SHARE!


3 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

So I love getting a few spoonfuls of brown sugar, a teaspoon of money and like a half teaspoon of milk and mixing it together. I use this on my whole body after I shave but I scrub it on my face about every week!!! I scrub it on and then let it sit like a mask. I relax for about 15-20 minutes and then rinse off. I love how awesome my make-up goes on the next day!!

Mobile app development company said...

Fantastic post. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about appconsultio . Our Mobile app development company in Pune is more than just lines of code; we are the architects of innovation. With pixels as our building blocks and imagination as our blueprint, we craft mobile experiences that redefine the future.

Pakistan Movers and Packers Karachi said...

very good reading experience such a wonderful post

We provide best and reliable international Cargo Services in Karachi

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...